Making your own Halloween decorations can be so much fun and they have proven to be really effective when displayed. So when we saw this stunning Halloween Candelabra made by local Halloween fanatic Colleen Greenwood, we just had to find out how she did it! Turns out, it was so simple and easy that we thought we’d share the intel.
How to make a DIY Halloween Candelabra
You Will Need:
- Pool noodles cut at different lengths
- Hot glue
- Hot glue gun
- Light up tea lights
- Black spray paint
- Painters tape
- A knife
- Start by cutting 1 end of each pool noodle on a slight angle.
- Using your tea light measure and cut a hole for it to sit snugly into the top of the pool noodle. (pull it back out for the moment)
- Using your hot glue gun, drop glue down the sides representing melting wax.
- Once dry, spray paint the pool noodles.
- Tape off the flames of your tea lights and spray to match your candles.
- Once dry glue your candles to get them in an order that you’re happy with.
- Turn on your tea lights and insert them into your pool noodles.
Any colour will work for your Candelabra so get creative with it!
There you have it, simple, easy Halloween candelabras that look absolutely stunning with a Halloween display. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us Colleen!
Check out our blog for hints and tips and more articles.
Are you looking for a cleaner that you can trust to do the best job possible? Check out The Naturally Clean Co for all your cleaning needs and watch your life transform into more time for those you love most.