Another stunning DIY Halloween decoration made by Halloween fanatic Colleen Greenwood is this skull serving platter/ table centrepiece. Colleen shared with us how she was able to create this look so that you can have a crack at it too!
How to make a DIY Halloween Centrepiece
You Will Need:
- 3x skulls from Woolworths
- 1 x plate from a cheap store
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Chalk paint
- Coloured paint
- Glue the 3 skulls together at the back of their heads.
- This plate was see-through, so was then painted the base with place chalk paint.
- Then glue your plate to the top of the skulls.
- Use colour paint in the eyes.
That’s how simple and easy it is to create something so eye-catching. Not to mention the cost of something like this in stores is most likely at least double the cost of what it would be to make it yourself. Involve the kids and create memories as a bonus creation in a fun family activity! It’s a win-win in our books!
Check out our blog for hints and tips and more articles.
Are you looking for a cleaner that you can trust to do the best job possible? Check out The Naturally Clean Co for all your cleaning needs and watch your life transform into more time for those you love most.